Reports to: Deputy Executive Director
Location: New York, USA
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
Start date: Immediate
The Program Administrator works closely with the Deputy Executive Director to provide programmatic, operational, and research support to all CPJ departments. This is a busy, multi-tasking position that will deliver a wide range of reporting and analysis across the organization to support the Program, Emergencies, Advocacy, Editorial, Finance and Fundraising and Development teams. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the monitoring and evaluation of CPJ's work by tracking organization-wide benchmarks.
- Work in conjunction with the heads of Programs and Finance to track program budgets and to develop the annual program budget.
- Coordinate meetings, including assisting with conference calls, logistics and RSVPs.
- Prepare and consolidate annual programmatic budgets.
- Track and review expense reports, process invoices, and reimbursements.
- Provide logistical support to staff, serving as primary scheduler and coordinator for internal and external meetings.
- Provide project management support, facilitating effective workflows between staff members, consultants and other stakeholders and partners.
- Book travel and accommodation for CPJ missions and other travel, including for the yearly International Press Freedom Award dinner.
- Schedule meetings and travel for the executive and deputy executive directors.
The candidate should have proven experience in monitoring and evaluation, budgeting, logistical, especially travel, support. The candidate should be conversant in Excel. International NGO experience a plus.
How to Apply
Please submit a brief cover letter and resume to [email protected], with "Program Administrator" in the subject line. Due to volume, we cannot reply to individual inquiries on the status of applications. If you are selected as a candidate, CPJ will contact you directly to arrange an interview. No phone calls please.